Website The Hub Project
We’re fighting for a democracy and an economy that works for all
Reports to: Director, Digital Partnerships
Location: Washington, DC (Remote through 2021)
Status: Full-time, exempt, temporary staff (September, 2021 through December, 2022)
Salary Range: $70,000 to $82,000
The Hub Project is looking for a Senior Manager of Influencer Campaigns to help expand the reach of our campaigns to advocate for a fairer and more just economy and democracy. This role will require innovation and ingenuity as we continue to pioneer an emerging field within political digital communications—leveraging relationships with content creators and storytellers to reach target audiences via messengers whom they already trust.
This work includes managing partnerships with individuals and organizations inside and outside the progressive sphere, including but not limited to developing social media (micro and macro) influencers programs, forging partnerships with brands and celebrities, engaging storytellers and content creators, and establishing other potential partnerships.
This role requires close collaboration across our digital department, including with our digital content, creative, and paid media teams. You will also work closely with counterparts on our policy, research, communication, and campaign teams.
As Senior Manager of Influencer Campaigns, you will:
- Work collaboratively with the digital team to develop digital campaign plans that leverage digital partnerships to advance our goals.
- Manage influencer marketing campaigns for The Hub Project’s various initiatives, including our democracy, economy, and states-focused work.
- Manage vendor relationships to help execute our influencer marketing programs.
- Manage direct relationships with influencers, creators, and/or brand partners.
- Advise and collaborate with states-focused teams on various digital initiatives, and help execute where needed.
- Support experimentation projects to help us measure the efficacy of our work.
- Plan and execute sponsored content with various national, state, and local brands.
- Measure the effectiveness of our work through analytics and regular reporting.
- Brainstorm strategy, tactics, and creative to help drive forward our organizational mission.
- You have experience leveraging partnerships to maximize the impact of digital campaigns.
- You are excited to build and maintain relationships within the progressive movement.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You have a passion for and a curiosity about the way people consume news and information online.
- You have a solid understanding of progressive values and policies and how they intersect with the news.
- You are highly organized, flexible, and detail-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple projects for different stakeholders.
- You are committed to progressive values and prioritizing diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout your work.
- You have a penchant for problem solving and critical-thinking.
- You show initiative and are adaptable to changing requirements.
- You are comfortable collaborating with a team while taking ownership of your piece of a project.
- You are comfortable with fast-paced work.
In addition, it would be a bonus if…
- You have experience running social media influencer campaigns.
- You have experience working on a political campaign or with an advocacy group.
- You have existing relationships within the progressive movement.
- You have relationships with influencer marketing vendors and/or brands that offer sponsored content partnerships.
- You have experience managing up.